Thursday, July 21, 2011

Grandpa-Grandaughter road trip??

After much contemplation I decided to join my grandpa on a road trip he invited me on awhile back. Today I woke up at 530 AM to drive to San Francisco with him. It was really interesting.. he would pass all the cars around us at 85 miles an hour and I was really impressed that we never hit anything. Lets just say my adrenaline level was a bit high today. 


Whats awesome is that we stopped at the California Redwood forests which I haven't seen since I was three. I had to take some lame pictures with my cellphone because somehow I forgot the charger for my brand-new camera. :(


Anyway heres a few photos. Tomorrow: Golden Gate Bridge. Saturday: Reno, Nevada. hahahahahah!


Just me with the tallest tree in the world, no big deal.


Under a giant tree!


This one had the middle burnt out 

No comments:

Post a Comment