Friday, October 21, 2011

Everyone is buying me Reese's and I feel loved

I have been so busy at work entertaining over 100 korean kindergarteners a day that I havn't been able to write much or take many photos. Here's a brief update of the last few weeks! 
I just want to say...There is something about Reese's Peanut Butter Cups that give me a sense of comfort and nostalgia to my childhood at Peter Pan park. As I have explained this to many of my friends, many have gifted me with a bag of Reese's, and this makes me feel loved. Now my only issue; not gettin fat.



Here's a photo of a me and a bunch of latino friends! So funny when we just walk around yelling in spanglish.. 


I liked the sky. Walking to Yonsei University. This picture kinda looks like a third world country, and in many ways, Korea still is. 



This day was amazing! I arrived at the soccer complex, being the only girl of course. They told me I was going to play on the South American team. Then I realized that the "Korean" team we were playing against were all cussing at each other in fluent argentinian spanish because they were born and raised there! This is what I love about Seoul.. sometimes I don't even remember that I'm in Korea. 



My friends had never tried Reese's .. had to give it a go.





After 4 AM Burger King in Seoul is converted into a hotel for weary late-nighters waiting for the subway to open. Seriously there were more people sleeping than actually eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment